Locations and Filming


What locations are you using?

I will be using my grandmother and my house as a recording location.


How long do you think it'll take you to film? 

I believe it would take 2-3 hours to get all my shots since most of my film opener deals with animation. 


Who are your subjects?

The cast list contains close friends and family. My Mother, Father, best friend, boyfriend, and I will be in the cast. 


What do you think your process for directing and filming will be in the context of COVID-19?

The process for directing and filming with Covid-19 shouldn't be an issue. When constructing my film opener, I realized I wouldn't be able to record with my best friend since she is at high risk. I will instead be using each character's photos with a color in the background, as seen in the storyboard. Ill will add the character's favorite items or symbols that represent the around the character and animate them to move slightly to draw the viewer's eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learning to storyborad

Codes and Conventions

My Monster Anxiety Treatment